Washington, District Of Columbia

It was 02/16/08 that myself and children had checked in to the hotel, just getting settled back in from S.C.To try to make a long story short, I've found that I was being "OVER CHARGED SOME FEE'S,THERE WAS SOME RUDENESS TOWARDS ONE OF MY CHILDREN, WHILE I WAS STANDING THERE AND WAS NOT ACCOMIDATED, AS I HAD EXPECTED TO BE. AT ONE POINT, I HAD ASKED A MANNAGER(NAMED JONNY OF INDIAN DECIENT) HAD BEGAIN TO AURGUE WITH ME(NOW WE ALL KNOW THE RULES) "A CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!" I HAD ASKED HIM AT ONE POINT, "IF I WAS A WELL KNOWN STAR, WOULD YOU HAVE TREATED ME THIS WAY?

"HE SAID YES" AND I SAID "NO YOU WOULD NOT HAVE!" He then called me back at my hotel room # and appolozied to me because I also told him, "YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOUR DEALING WITH, FOR ALL HE KNEW I COULD BE AN UNDER-COVER AGENT OR SUPER STAR!" He then told me that he would give me a discount on the next day(wow a whole $5.00 off), of them over charging me $55.00 and then & then $48.68 the next.

I also believe that, there some sort of descrimination going on at this hotel as well. Last but not least, in my oppion I believe that this hotel of 4874 Old National Hwy of College Park,GA30337, truly needs to be "INVESTEDGATED" farther.

Comments

I STAYED AT THE ECONOLODGE IN JACKSONVILLE N.C. AND IT WAS A MESS!!!!

MARINE BLVD. THE MANAGER (OWNER) WAS VERY DISRESPECTFULL AND THERE WERE CONDOMS IN THE HALLWAY, I WAS TOLD AN EMPLOYEE WAS ROBBED AND BEAT UP,,,NO SECURITY IN THE PLACE! VOMITE ON THE OUTSIDE OF MY DOOR!! THAT PLACE IS A MESS DONT GO THERE!!!

YOU WILL REGRET IT AS I DID!

The Econo Lodge in Williamsport, Pa has the most RUDEST staff that I have ever ran in to. They will force their way in to your hotel room.

The so called head house keeper Kim she will yell at you and tell you that she doesn't reconize DO NOT DISTURB signs. They will threaten to call the police on you if you want to file a report with their manager or corporate office. If you have trouble with this hotel please write it here and report them to the BBB. They need to know what these type of people do when out of towners visit Williamsport.

I will never stay there ever again. They call their guest dirty names. After the management said that they will correct the problem and deal with their staff, they dont. The worst part is that they lie, and tell only their side of the story.

I tried to make contact with the so called GM Chip. Well they claim that he is not in.

It is a small town that everyone kows each outher and small towns dont like out siders coming in. If they dont like it, then go back to the coal mines and keep cracking coal.