Bellevue, Washington
2.0

I Diana stayed at the econolodge on march lane in Stockton ca the 25th of october witch the next morning I discovered that I had some big *** bumps on my body several different area's I went to the hospital I was told by a doctor it was bed bugs bites I was pissed off then I went to talk to the hotel management she denied what I said plus told me to retrace my steps I must if got them some we're else I was at apple bee's and smart foods . Before that she was very rude

Comments

Stayed in newton KS Dec 1 2014 Rm 118 unloaded luggage and found *** roaches which I picked up with tissue paper and brought to front desk. I was offered another room which we excepted .On packing to go to room 216 we found more roaches which I brought to the front desk.Received more apologies.Checked room 216 more and settled in for night.

The toilet leaked water on the floor on flushing which we soaked up with towels.Iin the morning we had no hot water to shower and they tried to extra charge us for a security safe which I did not use. Cant find Econolodge HQ to advise them of the matter so this is my advise to yaaal Do not stay in Econolodge at Newton KS price is OK sleep in car is better.