My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night my son was bitten numerous times and the second night my daughter (pregnant) was bitten.

I talked to the General Manager (Darcy) and was told he would inspect the room and switch my kids to a different room. That night in a different room they were bitten again. Again, we talked to the General Manager and was told that there was nothing he could do. I was being polite to the GM while he was rude to me. Told all of us to take him to court.

There are numerous reviews and reports about this establishment having a bed bug problem. The Econo Lodge has been reported to The Board of Health, Priceline.com and Expedia.

Here are some others in Manchester, NH that are bed bug infested:

twilight75 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Econo Lodge and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $327 and wants Econo Lodge to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was because the gm would not do a thing to solve the issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Econo Lodge econo lodge hotel accomodation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Econo Lodge?

Comments