Econo Lodge in Manchester, NH infested with bed bugs!!!
My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night my son was bitten numerous times and the second night my daughter (pregnant) was bitten.
I talked to the General Manager (Darcy) and was told he would inspect the room and switch my kids to a different room. That night in a different room they were bitten again. Again, we talked to the General Manager and was told that there was nothing he could do. I was being polite to the GM while he was rude to me. Told all of us to take him to court.
There are numerous reviews and reports about this establishment having a bed bug problem. The Econo Lodge has been reported to The Board of Health, Priceline.com and Expedia.
Here are some others in Manchester, NH that are bed bug infested:
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Because the gm would not do a thing to solve the issue
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Econo Lodge Hotel Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We just checked in suppose to be a non smoking kig size bed for me my husband and 1 year old . We got a smoking room queen then changed..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "I came across his resume online:http://www.indeed.com/r/bc990602143907d2Every word of it is nothing but lies. I have checked out his references and was told that every time he was at work he..."
- "I brought in my grandmother's wedding ring (it's over 90 years old, she passed away, so this is all I have left from her) on July 18 to the store..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."