1.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

This place is so unclean.Had dirty marks all over.

The door looked like it was just broken into. No chain lock. I tried to give the room a chance. Didnt notice because i wanted to give the place a chance knowing it was a good deal till a few minutes there.

The girls found hair in The sheets. Holes in the bedspreads and not clean.

I tried asking for refund but they would not.There was no way i could jeep my kids there.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Econo Lodge and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about econo lodge room from Econo Lodge was room, filthy and disgusting room and see comments , but reviewer liked being close to where i needed to be. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Econo Lodge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Econo Lodge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Econo Lodge?

Comments