1.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Econo Lodge on Veterans in Kenner LA.

This has to be the nasties place I have ever stayed at.

Horrible front desk and housekeeping with a total lack of maintenance and grounds keeping. Huge burn holes in sheets and blanket. Our room had mold on curtains, mold on shower curtain. Holes in the wall and ironing board was broken which they just left in the closet area upside down.

Towels had huge stains and when we asked for additional bath towels front desk told us we were out of luck on that and housekeeping seem to get angry. We stayed up most of the night afraid one of the numerous roaches in our room would climb in bed with us. Lamp shades were so nasty and all were broken, looking at least 20 years old. There is a nice pool but not appealing at all with all the green slime all inside it.

Cigarette butts laying all around on walkways.

Trash everywhere.The elevator was so disgusting I took the stairs, which seem to have had no cleaning in many years.

Robin.booth wrote the review because of bad quality at Econo Lodge and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Econo Lodge to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Econo Lodge and econo lodge sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Econo Lodge?

Comments