Econo Lodge Sanitary Conditions Review from Atlanta, Georgia
Econo Lodge on Veterans in Kenner LA.
This has to be the nasties place I have ever stayed at.
Horrible front desk and housekeeping with a total lack of maintenance and grounds keeping. Huge burn holes in sheets and blanket. Our room had mold on curtains, mold on shower curtain. Holes in the wall and ironing board was broken which they just left in the closet area upside down.
Towels had huge stains and when we asked for additional bath towels front desk told us we were out of luck on that and housekeeping seem to get angry. We stayed up most of the night afraid one of the numerous roaches in our room would climb in bed with us. Lamp shades were so nasty and all were broken, looking at least 20 years old. There is a nice pool but not appealing at all with all the green slime all inside it.
Cigarette butts laying all around on walkways.
Trash everywhere.The elevator was so disgusting I took the stairs, which seem to have had no cleaning in many years.
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."