2.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I stayed at an econo lodge in Sevierville, TN.My room was disgusting, there was *** all over the toilet seat, and my towels weren't clean.

The hotel morning staff was very rude. My car was broken into, and they didn't have cameras around the motel and they didn't offer to call the police. The room we stayed had to be broken into because the dead bolt automatically shuts by itself.

The pool was never cleaned during our stay there.Safe to say I will never stay at another econo lodge

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Econo Lodge and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Econo Lodge to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Econo Lodge and econo lodge sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Econo Lodge?

Comments

Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Econo Lodge - Sanitary Conditions Review from Atlanta, Georgia Econo Lodge "Econo Lodge on Veterans in Kenner LA. This has to be the nasties place I have ever stayed at. Horrible front desk and housekeeping with a total lack of maintenance..." Read more Fort Wayne IN Econo Lodge WORST HOTEL/MOTEL I have ever stayed at! Econo Lodge "I would like to take this time to fully document my recent stay with one of your hotel locations in Fort Wayne, IN. I stayed at Econo Lodge located at..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more