2.9

Sent from my iPad good morning I didn’t want to write a bad review to the public so I am sending this directly to corporate . Our stay at econo lodge in Manchester New Hampshire is the worse experience at a hotel .

We drove about 2 hrs so I could see my cousin play football for his playoff game and after we stopped to eat and went out for drinks so pretty much got in after 12 just needed a hotel to sleep for the night. .

The man at the desk was very polite showed us where to go on third floor to room and this is where the nightmare begins I go to use the bathroom and it’s clogged it was clean inside toilet I called him from phone and ask me to come get plunger how embarrassing is that I am on the 3rd floor praying no one sees me with plunger . So now I am trying to unclog toilet not working so I call him back and he comes up about a half hr later and says here go into another room mind u it’s freezing outside temps drop below 30’s and the room we enter is freezing which I was fine but my other half was in bed with her winter coat so embarrassing and ridiculous I have stayed with econo in the past and never experienced something like this ever please look into this and thank u sincerely Christopher m Orlowski

Product or Service Mentioned: Econo Lodge Room.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Econo Lodge Pros: It was close by downtown manchester.

Comments

You should be refunded ten times your money back.

Econo Lodge Reviews