My husband and I stayed at the Econo Lodge in Newton New Jersey on Saturday July 21,2018. We were attending a wedding near by.

When we got to the hotel and checked in and went to our room it had dirt marks on the rug and there holes in the curtain, concerning as that might of be what really alarmed me was it was a non smoking room however there were cigarettes holes in the bedspread. I went to the office I explained it to the desk clerk that showed no concern and said does it smell? I looked at her and said do you have another room and she replied no and told me she would let housekeeping know. Well that did not help us that night we had to stay, well we had no choice but believe me if not for a family meeting we would of left.

We did check our about 6.:30 .

What we should of done was taking a picture but that was our error. Well I don;t know if you will respond but I think you should know how your staff is running your hotel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Econo Lodge Sanitary Conditions.

Econo Lodge Cons: Cleaniness.

Comments

It's not the Waldorf-Astoria ; it's an Econo Lodge in New Jersey !

Econo Lodge Reviews