we had reserved 2 rooms on July 14 there was urine smell everywhere, the bedding had black hairs on them, *** stains in toilet, hole in the wall, doors did not lock/latch very good, floors looked like they haven't been touched in years, trash cans overflowing every where there was a can, puke by one trash can, pool was nasty, mold in bathroom, rude night crew at front desk. I have a case filed against this place I was refunded my money back on my credit card on July 16th, but July 19th they ran the payment again, and on July 24th they ran the same payment on the my debit card that I used to reserve the rooms with.

So they are trying to get double paid for rooms that we did not stay in. I contacted the credit card company and bank to dispute the charges. Thank god we found a cleaner, nicer place just down the road from this nasty dump. don't believe the hotel pictures on the website this is not the hotel on the website.

this one is a dump. Go down the road and get a better one.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Econo Lodge Cons: All bad.

Comments

It's doesn't pay to be too cheap.

Econo Lodge Reviews