24 United Dr, Clarion, PA 16214, USA

Econo Lodge 24 United Drive Clarion, PA 16214 814-226-8682 Dear Hotel Manager, I checked into your hotel on Saturday April 1, 2017 and stayed for about an hour. After viewing the room we were given we were contemplating on leaving anyway.

And then after the knock on the door by one of your employees we decided to leave due to the foul mouth of the employee and the condition of the room. I spoke to you on April 5th when you told me the hotel manager was not in and did not have a set schedule only to find out that you are the general manager, Lisa. Seeing that you have not called me back to discuss the incident at your establishment, I take it that you don’t care how your customers feel about their stay. Well, let me tell you I am in my 60’s and doubt very much that I would go into a place and start banging on walls especially after driving for 9 hours.

Your employee I believe told you that someone said to him, “ Do you want me to shoot you in the face”, That is so untrue, as I told him to please come into the room 3 times, that there was a big blood stain on the mattress that looked like someone was shot in the head and you flipped the mattress over when the blood was still wet because the same stain was on the box spring. Shame on him, If you look at my choice privilege account you can see that I have spent over $2000. Just on Econo Lodges in the past 8 months. Which I will never spend another penny for Econo Lodge.

I want you to know that I am disputing my charge at your hotel and the feedback that I am putting all over the internet I have enclosed. I have a pending complaint with the BBB and will be calling the Board of Health on Monday. I have taken photos of the mattress that you would not even lay your body on, which was absolutely disgusting and it’s a shame that your hired employees just did not care about taking a look at what I was trying to tell him. I feel that it is in your best interest to terminate that employee as he does not keep himself and his uniform looking very professional and how myself and grandson and daughter was spoken to is just not exceptable in the professional field.

Never in my life have I’ve been treated in such a hostile way.   Sincerely,

Product or Service Mentioned: Econo Lodge Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Everyone staying at these motels should do what this lady is doing and report the unsanitary and disgusting conditions of the room that they stayed in to the Department of Health and the Better Business Bureau. Why in the world would anyone run a motel that way? They act as if they don't have any Connor sense!

@Anonymous

What if the person who had left all of that blood had been infected with the AIDS virus. That mattress should have been taken to the dumpster immediately as soon as the motel staff discovered what had happened to it. They could have gone down to Goodwill or the Salvation Army thrift store if they couldn't afford to get a brand new replacement.

Econo Lodge Reviews