24 United Dr, Clarion, PA 16214, USA
1.7

Update by user Apr 09, 2017

Left within an hour, very bad experience.

Our room was an end unit on the second floor. The place felt very *** and in need of updating. Upon inspecting the beds we found a dirty Q- Tip between the sheet and mattress cover. We took the pillow cases off and there was long hairs on the actual pillow.

The mattress had urine stains on them and when we lift up the one mattress it had a rather large blood stain on it the size of a watermelon which that stain was also on the box spring (photos taken). As we sat there contemplating about leaving there was a knock at the door. The hotel clerk told us we were banging on the walls and jumping on the floor and that I was going to have to pay for the room next to us. .

I told him I don’t think anyone in here is banging on any walls I was sorry I was inspecting the room and maybe the noise was from dropping the mattress back down onto the bed and I believe there is a loose board under the carpet. And I told him there was a big blood stain on the mattress, he told me “I don’t give a ***. I said excuse me why are you talking to me like that, he said do you want me to call the cops? I told him to come into the room and I would show him the blood stain that it looked like someone was shot in the head here and they flipped the mattress over while the blood was still wet and that’s why the same stain was also on the box spring, he said it don’t fuc_ing matter, I asked him what was wrong with him speaking that way to us and again asked him to please let me show him the blood.

My 16 year old grandson asked why are you talking to my Nana that way if you are going to continue maybe we can talk outside because I don’t want my Nana to hear you cursing. The clerk then said he was calling the cops. We stood there and watched him dial and I just said to my 38 year old daughter and grandson to lets just go the place was disgusting and I really did not want to lay my body down on someone’s blood stain. I will never stop at any Econo Lodge again and that scruffy foul mouth clerk should be terminated.

He certainly did not act in any professional way at all. I will be calling the BBB and the Board of Health in that town and posting this feedback along with picture on every social media site I can find. When I got home I called the hotel to speak with the manager and Lisa told me that the manager was not in only to find out Lisa is the General Manager.

To bad for them because I have approximately spent $2000. Just on Econo Lodge in the last 8 months.

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2017

Left within an hour, very bad experience. After 9 hours of driving we stopped at Econo Lodge in Clarion PA it was around 10:30 p.m.

Product or Service Mentioned: Econo Lodge Room.

Comments

Sherice

I just experienced the rudest customer service from two ladies there. And this information helped me.

They said they do not have a GM.

Only a private owner who doesn't want to talk to customers... I am waiting to hear back from someone.

I would go so far as to sue them in Court for such vile conditions and behavior. You have witnesses in your family and I hope you would win a case.

Econo Lodge Reviews