611 W 23rd St, Yankton, SD 57078
1.3

I have been staying at The Econolodge in Yankton for a couple of nights each month for the past few years. Most of the clerks recognize me and say that "your info is saved in our system".

Meaning that it is in their system that I have AAA and that I like a ground floor room. Well today, I was checked in by a manager I have never had before. She over charged me as compared to the rate online and I was not given a ground floor room. She said they did not have a ground floor room, but I had a friend call in and whoever answered the phone said they had some but they could not guarantee it.

I have also stayed at E.L. and their sister hotels in many other towns and states. (We travel alot) Well after today, I will be breaking ties with this hotel chain because of the clerk I got today that gave me a raw deal. This manager is going to do nothing but damage this hotel and run it into the ground with her terrible customer service.

I voiced my complaints but she did not care and treated me terribly. Obviously she doesn't care about treating their faithful guests in a loyal and courteous manner. I am a Gold Level guest that is going to find a hotel chain that knows and understands how to treat their loyal guests.

There are many who will. Hopefully Econolodge will get this lady trained properly before they lose more loyal guests like me.

Preferred solution: There is no solution.

Comments