1.2

On August 3rd I had a graduation to go to in Tallahassee, FL and booked reservations for my family and I and some friends. When we arrived we all went inside the lobby because we were rushing trying to get ready and get the room key.

When the General Manager came out she seem a group of us and automatically assumed we all were going to stay in the one room. She never ask nor did she greet she jumped right into how the system is down and she’s having trouble. She tried to stall us and figure out a way to charge my card for two rooms. I was very disappointed and felt as if she discriminated us.

She then begin to come up with many excuses about how the law is and their procedures alone with a man who assumed he knew the law. It was very embarrassing that I had to explain myself to somebody who was not doing their job. I had no choice but to keep the hotel because I really didn’t want to miss my family graduation and they were counting on me and my family. So, I decided to keep the room.

I was very upset and pissed.

Never again will I ever go back to that hotel in a million years!!!! Her name was Gina Patel located at 2681 N Monroe st Tallahassee FL

Product or Service Mentioned: Econo Lodge Manager.

Comments