Worst two nights of my life.Paid over $125/night which is a lot of money for a hotel in Northern Michigan to rest between jobs.
This place is a complete dump! My room was literally falling apart. Every time I flushed the toilet water went on the floor. It smelled like smoke even though it was "non-smoking" hotel.
The "continental breakfast" was like coffee and terrible package sweet rolls. Everything was filthy including the front office door. The shower pressure was zero. The beds were rocks.
Nothing was updated in the last 20 years. Above all, I wrote a complaint to Econolodge and the "GM" for the lodge sent me the letter attached. I put it back in the envelope with a note and returned to sender.
What a joke and insult.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel Room
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."